Skip to content
- One cubic yard covers approximately 100 square feet to a depth of 3″.
- One 2 cubic foot bag (soils and mulches) covers approximately 8 square feet to a depth of 3″.
- One 75 pound bag (gravel, sand) covers approximately 4 square feet to a depth of 3″.
For one ton of flagstone:
- ½” thick will cover about 300 square feet.
- 1″ thick will cover about 150 square feet.
- 1 ½” thick will cover about 100 square feet.
- 2″ thick will cover about 75 square feet.
- 2 ½” thick will cover about 60 square feet.
For wall rock:
- One ton of wall rock will build about 25 Square Feet of wall.
- One cubic foot of rock weighs approximately 150 pounds.
- One Ton is 2000lbs.
- One ton is about .8 yard.
- One ton covers about 130 square feet to a level of 2”.
- One 75 pound bag covers approximately 5 square feet to a level of 2”.